Despite its name, Brisbane Fraternity is not an American-style collegic fraternity devoted to drinking, having sex with women, and engaging in other tom-foolery... okay, maybe that is what we're about, but without the American college part. Ostensibly, Brisbane Fraternity is a 'PUA Lair', a community of men dedicated to learning the arts of pickup & seduction. However, there is more to it.
Brisbane Fraternity is a community with the following goals:
Forum Structure - private AND public sections
- To help its members get better with women through discussion of dating, seduction & relationship topics, as well as through in-field interaction.
- To help its members build large social circles with lots of women in them
- To help its members 'live large', by working together and using our membership numbers to create opportunities that allow us express or free entry to clubs, and special invitations to other Brisbane-based events.
- To help its members move towards other life goals, whether they be social-, career- or health-based.
- To build a community that enables the above to happen, while encouraging an overall atmosphere of 'brotherhood'.
Brisbane Fraternity is comprised of two key sections:
- a public section, where anybody can join and begin getting involved in the community.
- a private section, allowing for discussion of more sensitive and private matters, as well as advanced topics.
This structure is designed to protect member privacy, while still allowing new members to get quickly and easily involved in the community.
Entry into the private section requires two nominations from existing private section members. Do not ask to be let in - you will be invited once you have had a chance to get to know some of the existing members. The best way to do this is to begin posting, to organise & show up to events and to get involved in the community as a whole.
So if this sounds good to you, and you want to be a part of something awesome, join up. Otherwise, go away.